Friday, April 24, 2009

He Can't Help Himself

Carl posted again today.
The last time he posted was April 15, today is April 24. He hasn't posted for 9 days and he comes back with "Caught in Limbo."
From Carl: " Instead of being negative I will share some of my experiences with the "limbo catch" commonly found at the youtube channel with Coach Dos."

We are soooooo lucky, Carl came back to talk to us about his experience with the limbo catch! What an asshole this guy is. It boggles my mind that Mike Young lets him continue with this same old bullshit.

Where was he? Was he busy training? Is it the I.T. busy season?
Did he spend 9 days waiting for Dos to post something so he could post again?

Carl is very obsessed with Boyle but Dos is giving Boyle a run for his money.

He is almost as obsessed with them as I am with him.

I can't help myself either.